free web tracker

Playing around with a stock 18-55 and a Sigma 70-300 ...
Now, with an SMC Takumar 105 and a CZJ Flektogon 35 too ...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

More fun with the Maglite ...

... A necklace on a black paper background lighted by a snooted Maglite, moved from the bottom to the front ...

Follow Me - IMGP7178

The picture has been taken with a Phoenix 100mm f/3.5 Macro, stopped down to f/4.5 to have enough depth of field to have the hook in focus. The original picture has been partially cropped, to remove a bit of black background. No further PP.

More to come, at least until the batteries lasts ;-) ...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Hin Man said...

Lovely! I am going to add your blog into my Hin's Tech Corner blog and put your RSS feed into my "Blogs I Read" at the bottom.

We have been friends for over 1+ year now. Please show some support and add my blog to your blogroll and subscribe my blogs for your reading

September 20, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger IndianaDinos said...

Hi Hin,

Thanks again for spending your time here ...

No problem, the link to your blog will be added in a few minutes ...

September 25, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Hey Guys. I am a new owner of a Pentax K10d. I was wondering if I could get your advice on a slight issue I'm having related to it. I posted the issue on yahoo answers here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Arto_5DQ9f4hmmWitXG.lAHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091005010822AALWJFw

You can respond on there or in here. I would appreciate anything you an tell me! Thanks a lot.

October 5, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger IndianaDinos said...

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for spending your time here ...
As you probably already read on Yahoo Answers, STRONGLY AVOID canned compressed air in the camera body, since you will easily damage the mechanics.
Otherwise, i too i think it is just a speck of dust on your viewfinder, you can easily clean it with a micro-fiber cloth ...

October 11, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

門鎖,數位電子門鎖,指紋密碼門鎖,

晶片感應門鎖
,遙控門鎖,相容悠遊卡RFID系統,

GATEMAN
,SAMSUNG,

GATE-EYE
,MILRE,門鎖電子系統啟源店,


門鎖數位系統啟源店
,


門鎖晶片系統啟源店
,


門鎖指紋系統啟源店
,


門鎖遙控系統啟源店
,


門鎖密碼系統啟源店
,

November 19, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment